Bartholomew X. Bonehead
808 Hopkins Drive East/Windsor, ON, 74R 01S/(519)-101-0001
To pursue a managerial position within a major university that utilizes analytic, planning and leadership skills.
University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 1996
- B.A in Industrial Relations
- B.S. in Secondary Education
University of Windsor, Windsor, ON 1988
- M.B.A. in Industrial Relations
University of Windsor, Windsor, ON
Director of Placement, Graduate School of Business Administration 2004-present
- Organized a twelve-member, $540,000 budget placement function.
- Implemented a computerized records system projected to save $175,000 in administrative expenses over the next three years.
University of Michigan, Dearborn Campus, Dearborn, MI
Director, BBA Internship Program, 2003-2004
- Established over 350 successful corporate relationships totaling more than 500 students.
- Created a fund of $205,000 to the university from the results of those relationships.
Substitute Teacher, Windsor Public Schools, Windsor, ON 2003
Training Manager, Hespin and Marquette, Ltd, Windsor, ON 2001-2003
- Designed a Comprehensive Management Program affecting more than 250 individuals covering all phases on management (i.e. planning, controlling for a major Canadian retailer).
Home Economics Teacher, Weaton Public Schools, Weaton, ON 1999-2001
- 2003 Teacher of the Year runner-up in the Windsor Public School District.